Welcome to Martin Marine Sales located in Mundys Corner, not far from Johnstown, PA. We are your area Polaris ATV, Snowmobile, and Utility Vehicle dealer. Check out our wide selection of new and used inventory, including Triton trailers. We are factory trained, Master Gold Certified to help you maintain your Polaris ATVs, UTVs and Snowmobiles. We have also been inducted into the Polaris Hall of Fame.
Martin Marine - where customer service, satisfaction, product selection and product knowledge are paramount!
Jackson Twp Volunteer Fire Dept Rescue/Fire Ranger.
Revloc VFD Rescue Unit accessorized by Martin Marine
PLEASE NOTE - WE WILL BE CLOSED JULY 23RD THRU JULY 31ST. SEE US AUGUST 1ST FOR ALL OF THE INFORMATION ON THE NEW 2018 ATVs AND UTVs, AND THE FAC REBATES!
The Polaris Ride All Summer Sales Event has been extended! Now thru July 31st, Polaris is offering rebates on ALL remaining 2016 Sportsman, ACE and RZR models, as well as many 2017 adult ATVs, RZRs and Rangers, including the Ranger 1000 XP ($1500 rebate). Special finance rates also apply, including 2.99% - 36 months and 5.99% - 60 months, based on credit approval. Stop in for details!
The Snowmobile Summer Sales Event continues! Purchase a 2016 or 2017 Polaris snowmobile and receive a $1000 rebate (800cc models, $500 on 600cc and $200 on 550cc models), 2.99% for 36 months financing, and a warranty good thru November 30, 2018. We have many models to choose from, including a Snow Check Select and an LE model, so stop in and get your best deal! Snowmobile prices shown on our website are sale prices and include rebates. If you are interested in a used snowmobile, take a look at what we have to offer. All of our used sleds have been serviced, are ready to ride, and their prices have been DRASTICALLY REDUCED! Don't wait! Rebates and finance offers are good thru July 31st.
WANTED - USED ATVs!
We have very few used ATVs, and we are interested in YOURS
If you are looking to move up to a new ATV, Side-By-Side or snowmobile, bring in your ATV with the title, owners manual and spare key(s) and we will make our best offer for your trade. We are always looking for clean trades.
Check us out on Facebook, and enter to win free prizes!
Stop by and visit us at Rock Run Summer Blast, August 10th - 13th. We will have information on all of the 2018 models.
As it is ATV/UTV season, please be aware of the following:
ATV and UTV riding can be a risky sport. Before you ride, learn how to properly use all the mechanical controls and safety devices of your vehicle. Read your owner's manual. Most importantly, take a safety course before riding. Safety courses are offered in the area, and also may be taken online. Check with local ATV parks to see if they are offering a course, and sign up!
- Wear a helmet and eye protection at all times and other protective clothing suitable to the environment. If you have a UTV, WEAR YOUR SEATBELT/HARNESS!
- Do not carry passengers on your ATV unless the ATV is designed by the manufacturer to do so (factory equipped with a passenger seat).
- Do not let young or inexperienced riders operate ATVs without training and supervision. Youth ATVs are age specific as follows:
70cc and under - ages 6 -10
71cc - 110 cc - ages 10-15
(ACE 150 and RZR 170 are included in this age range)
over 110cc - 16 and older
- Do not use alcohol or other drugs when you ride.
- Learn proper riding skills from an instructor or qualified rider and practice such skills before riding. It is mandatory for all youth ages 8 - 15 to take a certified safety course before operating an ATV on any property other than property owned by their parent or guardian.
- Always maintain a safe distance between riders. Tailgating can lead to collisions and injuries.
- Ride with others and let someone know where you are riding. Never ride alone.
- Obey the laws.
- Stay on trails designated for ATVs or UTVs.
- Be informed of local weather conditions and dress and equip yourself appropriately.
- Know the area you are riding in. Be aware of its potential hazards.
- Always ride at a safe and responsible speed. Know your abilities and don't exceed those levels.
- Make sure your equipment is in top working order; check before heading out.
- Carry a map of the trail or area you intend to travel.
- Use common sense.
Check out some of the events we will be attending this year. Look under Info/Events on our home page. Hope to see you at a few of these events!